Botulinum toxin is a quick and minimally invasive way to remove wrinkles from the face and neck, and to reduce sweating of the armpits, hands, and feet.
The treatment involves a few small injections and is almost painless. Normal activity and daily life can be resumed immediately after surgery.
The effect becomes visible after a few days (with the full effect appearing within two weeks). In most cases, the wrinkles completely disappear.
The effect lasts for 4–12 months. The shorter duration is typical for crow’s feet.
- Wrinkles around the eyes (crow’s feet) and the lower eyelid.
- Wrinkles across the forehead.
- Wrinkles between the eyebrows.
- Wrinkles around the mouth and on the chin
- Wrinkles on the neck
- Pregnancy or lactation.
- Neuromuscular disorders.
- Use of muscle relaxants.
- Localized skin infections.
- Blood clotting disorders
Preparations we use: